From Hanoi, you can follow Highway 1 to the south or Highway Cau Gie - Ninh Binh Province to the Ninh Binh center which is about 93 km far away. The transport routes of Highway 1, 10, 12B, 38B, 45 are both go through Ninh Binh.
Thanks to the location in the center of the province and the distance to the tourist destinations no more than 30km, Ninh Binh city has many advantages to become a tourist, administration and distribution center of visitors:
• Roads: Highway 1A and Highway 10 both lead to the city center station of Ninh Binh city. Other national highways: Highway 38B connect Highway 1A with Highway 12B, Highway 45 goes to Thanh Hoa, Highway 12B goes to Hoa Binh in the Northwest. Provincial traffic is favorable due to the provincial highways and national highway system.
Boat trip in Ninh Binh.
• Waterways: through Day River, Qian River, Boi River, Hoang Long River, Nha Le canal, Sat River, Dao river to Ninh Binh port, Ninh Phuc Port.
• Railway: Ninh Binh Station in the center of the city, and Dong Giao Station(Tam Diep) is the 2 main stations.
• Ninh Binh burned rice
• Kim Son raw snake-eel fish
• Ninh Binh mountain snail
Ninh Binh mountain snail, which is fried by sweet & acid style.
• Hoa Lu's rare goat meat
• Yen Mac spring roll
• Perch sour soup
• Eel vermicelli
• Field crab roasted with guise leaves
• Ninh Binh stuffed sticky rice balls
• To Nhu “moc” noodle
• Nho Quan ant eggs steamed sticky rice
• Gia Vien shrimp sauce.
Gia Vien Shrimp Sauce, one of the most beloved food in Ninh Binh.
• Lai Thanh alcohol
• Nho Quan tube alcohol